The Membership Team at UU Utica aims to make all welcome: longtime members, new members, friends, and visitors. To this end, we:
- Work with the greeter coordinator to ensure there is always someone to welcome members, friends, and visitors as they arrive at church.
- Provide introductory materials for visitors who wish to learn more about our congregation and Unitarian Universalism
- Work with the minister to provide an orientation for friends who wish to become members
- Arrange for members who have been with us for certain periods of time to be recognized for their time spent as part of our congregation
- Present awards to members who have contributed above and beyond what is expected
- Maintain rolls of members and friends of the church and provide an up-to-date directory using Breeze, our church management software, so they can get in contact with each other